At Lifestyle Performance Training, we believe our clients’ success (and ours) is based upon the success of our trainers.
We take care of our employees because a business is only as good as its community, and that community is made up of the people invited, and those already inside. Would you like to be a member of our community?
We believe in our trainers.
As a personal trainer with Lifestyle Performance Training, you can expect:
- A safe, private, and welcoming environment
- A train-the-trainer program that sets you up for success with the philosophy and processes to meet your first client, and every client after that, with confidence.
- Coaching and training to help you build your own book of business
- Supplies and support for promoting you, in addition to promoting Lifestyle Performance Training
- Opportunity to support the community through our support and fundraising efforts for local nonprofits, schools and other organizations
- Open dialog, collaboration, and regular performance feedback for individual and team success
- Competitive pay and benefits—our compensation plan provides our trainers with the opportunity to earn an attractive income without feeling forced into management
We believe our trainers are so good, we offer complementary welcome sessions to anyone interested in our services. Once someone does a couple of workouts with us, they almost always want more!
To be a force of change in how personal trainers are treated in the industry.
We attract and keep top personal trainers with opportunities for income that allows them to do what they love while able to take care of those they love.
John Winters has been a personal trainer and health coach since 2002 and founded Lifestyle Performance Training in 2011. He has a degree in Kinesiology from Arizona State University, is a Certified Personal Trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine as a Performance Enhancement Specialist and a Corrective Exercise Specialist, and completed training in life coaching and holistic nutrition at the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts. His experience and knowledge with weight loss is not just professional, its personal. While John has helped a variety of people to achieve their weight loss goals, he has found that the personal trials that he has been through have made him more effective and empathetic at understanding the obstacles everyone faces that are keeping them from their goals for better health.
Austin Storbeck has been a Personal Trainer since 2018. He has a degree in Kinesiology from the University of North Dakota. Austin has worked with people of all ages and enjoys making connections with people. He is very passionate about getting his clients on the right path and motivating them to reach their goals. His step-by-step approach to reaching goals, makes it easy to understand how to accomplish them. Austin is very knowledgeable on proper form and technique and takes pride in injury prevention. Outside of personal training, Austin enjoys lifting weights, running, hiking, sports, traveling, and hanging out with friends.
Why work at Lifestyle Performance Training?
Our experienced and knowledgeable trainers provide excellent service to our clients so our business grows through satisfied customers’ word of mouth.
If you have what it takes to contribute as part of the Lifestyle Performance Training team, apply now.